Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm never going back to church again

That's how it feels anyway.

All fevers were broke. Some still have a bit of a cough, but the girl's had really calmed down, for Elijah is mainly just his nose running so I was going to keep him with my in class. I am still coughing with the Bronchitis, but with some medicines it has calmed down a lot.

It was about 9:00 pm and I was going to get some clothes ready for the kids to wear to church tomorrow. I went in Faith and Samantha's room, was just giving some extra kisses while they were sleeping and was pulling their blankets back on. Kissed Faith on the forehead and what do I feel next? Why, she was burning up of course.

Seems it has come full circle and we are starting back at the beginning.

Church is off, again. I haven't been in 3 weeks. I was really looking forward to traveling with Chris tomorrow to a place he was preaching at. He preached there last week but we haven't been yet. I enjoy going to new places. Looks like instead I will be staying home. Again.

It's also going to be a beautiful week. In the 70's, either sunny or only partly cloudy. We haven't been anywhere in 2 weeks because someone has been sick. We WERE going to get out this week, even if it wasn't anything too big. Just going to the nature center to spend some time outdoors, anything. Nope. Looks like we will be home all week, again.

I want to go and have some fun with my babies. I want us all to enjoy our time outside like we usually do. I want my babies healthy again. What in the world is going on in our house?

1 comments:

Right Girl said...

We feel that way sometimes. In fact, for the next little while, we're home-churching. We've been able to work in some practical lessons with the Bible lessons. For instance, one week we talked about helping our neighbors, watched a relevant Veggie Tales (can't remember which one), then Darling and the boys went to help a friend who'd asked for assistance on a project. Little One needed a nap or we would have all gone. I struggle with wanting my kids to have a community of believers and wanting to continue giving them hands' on Christian lessons like we can at home. They are still very young, so there's time for a youth group in a few years.