Thursday, November 5, 2009

Job hunting

Can I just say I am sooooo not looking forward to this part, for when Chris is done with school. We want to go north too, which makes it that much harder. I'm also not looking forward to the mind games that I've seen some churches play.

There is 1 place that has shown interest in Chris, but they just aren't sure if they want to wait that long. They have brought up the topic a couple times on it being hard on us being away from family. We have tried telling them that that is not a problem for us. Our families have never been a huge part in our life and regardless if they choose Chris or not, we will be going somewhere not in Missouri when he is finished. We WILL be leaving, if they give him a job or not. I tried telling him that we were looking anywhere north between Washington and Maine.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that come June he will have a job. I have no doubts that God will take care of us, we just want to get going and get settled on wherever we are going.

0 comments: