Saturday, August 8, 2009

No more pictures for the time being

I have so many pictures to get off my camera that I want to upload on here. Cute pictures of Elijah when he turned 5 months, cute pictures of Sam where I actually got her smiling, pictures of all of us when we went to Duluth yesterday and got a couple of cute family pictures.

Why don't I upload them on here already you ask? (not that you really asked)

My camera is dead. The battery is drained. I could have swore that I packed the charger. I remember setting it out so I wouldn't forget it. BUT I can't find it anywhere. I'm assuming that I did forget it and it is sitting somewhere other than where I need it to be. Turns out another battery is like 50 bucks...um, no thanks! I'm going to try to hunt down a charger, if it's cheap enough.

I really hope I'm able to find one. Now that our car is fixed we have places to go, places to be...which means lots of pictures to take! Grrr!

0 comments: