Sunday, June 7, 2009

3 months!

Yup, my baby turned 3 months yesterday. He is still quite the chunker butt! I'm guessing he weights about 15 pounds now, and he is really long. Sleep is still touch and go. Breastfeeding...not going so well...sigh. Last night I came down with mastitis for the 3rd time in 2 months. So for the last 2 months I have either been in continuous pain from the yeast or I have been incredibly sick with mastitis. I wanted to breastfeed for his whole first year but I don't know how to continue. I have tried everything under the sun for the thrush, but nothing seems to be working. When I breastfeed at night, the pain will keep me up for another hour. I am so tired of hurting and being sick but I am so heartbroken to even think about weaning him already. I just don't understand what is going on. I had absolutely no problems with Faith or Samantha, so why am I having so many problems now? I just feel so selfish if I give up. I know breastfeeding is best for him but I'm going to give up because I don't feel well. Because I'm tired of hurting. Me. Me. Me.

In other news, I went to a $5 fill a bag sale at Children's Orchard yesterday. I scored $125 worth of clothes for 10 bucks. Most of it is for Faith. By the time I got to the 3T bin, most things were gone, same thing for the 3-6 month bin and 12 month bin (for winter stuff). As you can imagine, things went fast! I would have filled a few more bags if they had more stuff out. Not that I'm complaining!

0 comments: