Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dentist...yeah, not so much

So, yesterday was technically Faith's second dentist appointment. It, however, went much like the first. She cowered behind my legs, wouldn't even come close to the chair, let alone open her mouth. They told me to just bring her back in 6 months. If I notice any problems in her mouth to let them know and they will refer me to a dentist who can sedate her. Wow, now doesn't THAT sound like fun! I don't see it going any better in 6 months though. It's just the way she is. She really doesn't like meeting new people and is so extremely reserved to new people. I can't really say anything because I was (am) the same way. I have gotten better as I got older, but I was the exact same way when I was her age. I guess we will try again. I really have no idea how old she is actually going to be when she finally gets her teeth clean.

0 comments: