Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

There are so many posts swimming around in my head it isn't even funny. So much I want to talk about, pictures I want to post. Ah, now if only I had some TIME to do all of this! Don't worry, not going to happen on this post.

I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there! What did I get for this very special day??? SICK. Ugh. I went with Chris to a church today while he preached that was just over 2 hours away. On the way home I started feeling a little achy. By the time it was time to head back to church for evening services, I was still achy and thought I might have a temp. I took it really quick just to be sure and yup, sure did. So, I went ahead and stayed home so I wouldn't get anyone else sick. I just hope I don't get Elijah sick. Talk about feeling terrible!

Here's some pictures to end with. I finally caught Eli's grin! This is also proof of my day and why I have to keep constant surveillance if he is put on the floor. It's like the know the second he is put down. When he is, this is what happens. Nope, they don't love their brother at all.


1 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute smile!!!