Thursday, May 7, 2009

Suspicions confirmed

I have a big boy!

He is 13 pounds even and 24 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile for both. He still seems longer than that though. Even the doc commented on how long he was.

The first time she measured him he was 23 inches. I knew that couldn't be right but I didn't say anything. I mean, he was almost 22 inches when he was born and I knew he grew more than an inch. Then the doc came in and commented on how long he looked. So, when the nurse came back in I had her remeasure him. She got 24 inches this time. That sounded more reasonable.

Hopefully he will always be a little bigger than the girls so he can scare away any future....boys. Well, whichever boys are brave enough to get past Chris anyway.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Woo! He is a big boy!

Missed you and the kids at church last night. I may have just missed you.

Are you going to get to go to your sisters?

Melissa said...

No, we didn't go to church. I was absolutely exhausted. I ended up not being able to go to my sisters...I forgot about a party I was helping to host at BIM on Thursday.