Friday, May 29, 2009

What is going on???

Can someone tell me why, for the past 2 weeks Samantha has been doing awesome with potty training. She has had no accidents, was wearing panties without a problem. And then, yesterday and today, she doesn't seem to want to go to the potty until AFTER she has an accident. She pooped 3 times in her panties just yesterday, and had 2 pee accidents before I finally gave up and put her in a diaper. This morning, I just got her dressed without a diaper. She just peed in her pants...AGAIN. I have no clue what is going on and why she is regressing. We were doing so good!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I have a few names of people that could tell you exactly what is wrong!

Just kidding. I wouldn't do that to you. It's probably just a phase (I speak from daycare experience, but I don't really know).