Friday, April 10, 2009

5 weeks old

5 weeks already! He just seems so different today. He is getting so chubby now, as I just realized today. Today was the longest he has been awake and it didn't seem like I would ever get him to sleep. For some odd reason he keeps waking up at about 4 am and is so gassy he can't go back to sleep. He will keep waking up every 10 minutes or less until after I get up with the girls at 7:00. He will finally then fall asleep for a little while longer. I have no clue what that is about but it seems to be pretty consistent. Today he started cooing a little bit and I don't know if he actually did smile at me or what but he did it several times in a row as he was looking at me. Guess time will tell!

My post-baby OB appointment is Monday, I believe. I'm looking forward to seeing them all again. It will be quite interesting to see how everyone behaves. The girls have always been good and the doc just loves them...but now there are 3.

0 comments: