Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just because I thought life wasn't busy enough

Well, starting Monday it looks like I will be officially back to work. For those who don't know, I work from home as a virtual assistant. Pretty much an administrative assistant from home. I have 3 clients that I work for, 1 of which I have continued to work for the entire time. He is very flexible, the hours are small, and I can do it any time of the day. One of my other clients I will be discontinuing with because, well, she is not the nicest of people and quite honestly I don't need that negativity in my life right now. My other client is truly wonderful but I am a bit worried on how I am going to juggle all of his work. There is some phone work and just a lot of things that need to be done and need to be kept up with. I was honest in telling them this too so we will see how it goes. I am so incredibly fortunate to be able to work from home but it is such a huge challenge when there are young children. Most people don't realize how difficult it is.

Chris and I have talked about it though and if it gets to be too much, which I'm taking a pretty good guess here that it will, that I am going to drop the other client that I have a ton of work for and just keep the flexible one I have been with. He can take up the slack on the money we would be losing since he now goes out and preaches each week, but I'm going to be needing health insurance again, which is a huge cost that we hadn't planned on. So...not sure where that is going to come from if I drop this other big client.

Sorry guys, this was probably of no interest to anyone! It's just nice sometimes to get things written down.

0 comments: